Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Eyeglasses for Me

Whenever my husband sees me on webcam with my eyeglasses on, he would joke that I look like a nerd. Yeah right! How could I disagree if I know myself that indeed I look nerdy on these old frames of mine? So, he suggested that I should get a new pair, a fashionable one, since I’ll be getting my 13th month pay soon. And he recommended this site called Zenni Optical – the popular online eyeglasses shop.

What makes Zenni Optical popular? Well, they have these $ 8 Complete Rx Eyeglasses, which are not only affordable but also of high quality. And since Christmas is just around the corner, I'm going to check out the Holiday Glass Frames from Zenni Optical. Actually, I've already seen one from their selection, which I kinda like a little. Here it is:

Isn't it cute? Do you think I'll still look nerdy on that?


0 comments: