Monday, August 24, 2009

Get Connected and Win

When I was young, I never got the chance to spend a vacation with my parents. It would have been really fun if we were able to join at least a summer camp together. But then, past is past. And so now, I'm concentrating on my own family. I want to make sure that when Daddy is here, we are able to spend quality time together. The only problem is that I'm not really familiar about the fun family events that happen in our area. If only there's a way for me to know, like those in the US, what events are coming up for the family to enjoy, it would have been less of a worry for me.

Okay, now I might have aroused your curiosity as to how can anyone from US know what fun family events are coming up in the area. It's through ParentsConnect.com widget - a cool new way to know what's going on all over the US. If you have a blog, simply install the widget on your sidebar, and that's it - everyday you can get yourself updated with what's going to happen in your area without so much fuss. And what's even more exciting about this is that it can even make you win $1000. How? When your widget gets the most views, a thousand bucks come your way. Isn't it amazing? Parents Connect doesn't just get you connected but allows you to win too. So, join now!

Post?slot_id=44665&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark




1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahaha love the word arouse lol..

Kumusta ka na dyan manay, madali ka baga mag aki...