Thursday, August 13, 2009

Web Hosting and Me

I've been blogging for three years now, but only on a personal level, nothing really serious like niche blogging. Although I have friends who are already doing that and been encouraging me to do the same, I just can't find time to really focus on it since I find it hard to manage my time between work and looking after the kids and our new home. Maybe, just maybe, when I run out of job already, that's the time I'll take blogging into the next level - a niche blog with own domain name and webhosting.

As far as web hosting is concern, I've already found a site where I can check a list of web hosting service providers - it's Web Hosting Geeks. But mind you, they don't just provide a simple list at that. They rank them according to the features that each web host provides and they provide great web hosting reviews. So, if you are looking for webhosting like me, you'll find it very helpful in choosing which one best suits your needs.

Not only that, Web Hosting Geeks is also a very informative site as it provides articles about the basics of web hosting and more. It also includes a blog wherein you can find really interesting posts such as this: Six Essential Tips Towards E-commerce Success.

So, what else would you want to know about web hosting? Web Hosting Geeks has it all. And so, I'm really glad I found it.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

hi sis, wow tibayon nakadakol hehehe.. kumusta ang preganancy?

vision2eyes@gmail.com said...

great blog keep up the good work