Sunday, August 12, 2007

Guian's Things Part I

Entering my 7th month of pregnancy is getting more difficult: physically, mentally, and emotionally. I easily get tired now and when I experience Braxton Hicks contractions, I feel as if my baby is ready to come out. I also start feeling a little scared about the thought of going through labor again especially now that I am all alone when I give birth. No matter how hard I try to be positive about everything, still I come to a point where I feel down and ask myself why I have to go through this alone. Just like today, as I enter my place after attending the mass , a feeling of loneliness surged inside me. But instead of letting such feeling take over me, I tried to erase it and think about the things that make me happy. So, I just imagined that Guian is already here with me, hearing his cry, seeing his eyes, holding him close, and kissing his soft skin. As I do this, I remembered to check the things that I already prepared for him.


While taking pictures of Guian's things, I feel happy because 10 weeks from now, these will be used by Guian already. I enjoyed looking at the tie-side shirts, mittens, booties, feeding bottles, and blankets. These are just a few of the things that he needs; I still need to buy the rest like his crib, stroller, cloth diapers, baby bag, and all the other stuffs that newborns need. As soon as I complete everything, I'll again take pictures and post them here. I'm also thinking about getting a photo album for him and compile every picture that will remind me of his beginnings.

Guian is really my source of happiness, and I will do everything to be the best Mom for him. He came to my life for a reason - and for that I'll always thank God. Even if I am going through a lot of difficulties because of him, I will never ever regret that I choose to keep him.

I LOVE YOU BABY GUIAN!

4 comments:

cecille said...

you're too excited, gurl. the stuff that you got wont fit a seven pounder newborn. :)

Phoebe said...

kasya yan chie...sana nga umabot ng 7lbs..eh usually man ang mga pasit ko dai nag-aabot na 7, 6 lng...sadayot ngani tulak ko sa 7mos, kauyam...

i still have lots of stuff to buy, dugay lamang an..kya lng ang budget bhe..kaya ngani maski natutunglay n ang lola mo minsan, todo kayod p..anyways, nkakaraos p mn..

dex said...

Aww..una ko Ebay. Nyako nagapabakal na si Phoebz ki bado ki aki!?

hehehe

Anyway, I hope my future godson/goddaughter will be healthy and happy. hehe

Phoebe said...

yeah ryt dex..hehehe...nxt tym may stroller n diyan, crib, tpos bike - su magiging gift mo sa iya..wehehehe...ambisyosang ina..