Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Such an Innocent Look

This is Baby Ethan, my super-duper handsome inaanak. When I saw his pic in his mom's blog, I fell in love with him, so I decided to post a blog about him as well..He's so adorable, isn't he? Look at his eyes, his lips, and his skin...He has a very innocent look and I can't seem to get enough of him. The last time I saw him was during his dedication or thanksgiving (christening for us Catholics)...He was only a month and a half then, but already so handsome...And now at 3 1/2 months, he even looks more handsome and jeezz I couldn't help but think that babies really grow fast.

His mom is miles away from him right now, but she does it not for herself but for his future. I totally understand why she had to make this choice -this tough decision. I salute her for being so strong. As for you Baby Ethan, in time, you will understand why your Mommy has to be away for now. She may not be with you, but her love for you will always stay...And Nang-nang Bhem will always be here..when my baby comes out, you already have someone to play with...so keep on growing, keep on smiling, and keep that handsome and innocent look...

1 comments:

cecille said...

why do you have to make me cry?